Homework Assignment Gone Wrong

I saw this in an e-mail going around work and for some reason just had to share.  I had to read it twice:  once with my regular brain and again with my "shut up and act like a normal person" moderator in place.  After you get past the initial shock and stop laughing, it's actually very sweet, and it's something I might have written at a young age, though I seriously hope my parents would have checked it before I handed it in!!!  But I do have to appreciate any young person so enthusiastic about (hopefully) horses.

But I couldn't help getting a good chuckle out of it after a very long week, so hopefully you'll see the humor in it too and not be too offended.  And if you are, too bad!  Hahahahah ;-)



It came from this list:  http://www.happyplace.com/3907/unintentionally-inappropriate-test-responses-from-children/page/1  so If you don't mind rude humor, there's more of the same.

But it's not for the faint of heart.  Don't say I didn't warn you!

Comments

  1. Very cute. And you should know better, of course I wouldn't have corrected that, I would have let you hand it in to the teacher just for laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot! well, i guess grading papers can be a boring job, and this kind of thing has got to brighten a teacher's day :-) some of the ones on that list were real gems! A++

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet.
    Love the fact that her daddy wants one, but mom says no. Haha. (Can't help but slightly disliking the mom, as a fellow horeslover ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean horse lover! H O R S E lover ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. carolina,

    ha ha! i think that was my favorite part of the essay! maybe poor communication runs in the family and the mom just misunderstood? 'i swear, honey, i said HORSE!' hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, yes, that could very well be the case.
    Thanks for your comment on my photoblog. It is sooo freezing cold here at the moment, that there's no colour to be found anywhere. Except for white. And blue ;-)

    Anyway, it dawned on me that you must be Grey Horse Matters' daughter when I read your comment at her post this morning. Nice to meet you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. carolina,
    yeah, you guys are getting some crazy weather over there, aren't you? and we are having some unusually warm weather here. i don't know what's up with this weird winter :-\

    and yes, grey horse is my mom. she's a much busier blogger than i am, but it's nice to meet you too and hopefully i'll get to visit your blog some more. i really enjoyed your photos :-) and it's always great to meet new hores/horse people ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your comments and welcome discussion and debate. I do my best to post and/or answer most comments in a timely manner, but this may not always be possible. I will publish all comments providing they are relevant to the subject.

Thank you for reading. We look forward to hearing from you.